Friday, March 16, 2012

Travis barker-Lets Go ft. LIL John, Busta rhymes, Twista ,Yelawolf (lyrics)

Travis barker-Lets Go ft. LIL John, Busta rhymes, Twista ,Yelawolf (lyrics) Video Clips. Duration : 3.23 Mins.


[Intro] [Busta Rhymes] Before I Tell ya that im in it just give everybody a movie They never seen imma hit 'em with another elbow Let me get up everybody, on your mark, so ya ready? Lets go WOW! Ok, here we go again you see the way I'm blowin and I'm like a mangala the way I be mangalin the beat they call me DRACULA then you see the FANGS goin in WOW! Uh huh, everybody know that imma come and imma go Then I gotta(??) my show keys to the ignition and step on the gas and bust a bottle a pour me shot in my glass where we at where we at WHERE WE AT? And we back up in the building and we coming with a scorcher Yall aready know who it is its Busta Bust and Travis Barker Back seat of me see we gotta go when we hit the fire trucks everybody better know That we bout to let it blow and we gotta get it you, everybody if your rollin wit me (Lets go) [Hook- Lil Jon] Hey, lets go, lets go, lets go Hey, lets go, lets go, lets go Hey, lets go, lets go, lets go [Twista] I already spit it to the rhythm of the piano so now I gotta give the drummer some Put the T up on the track will be phenomenal cuz when it come to havin a hit imma have another one. Blink 182 times when you the Twista with Travis, madness Kind of like a savage, grab it and murder it with the ? blood www.hotnewsonglyrics.com Im a canvas and its kinda incredible how I spit it and get up of middle intricate piles of a kick drum. Diabolical, the lyrical flow that'll swallow if you theoretical thinkin that you can get some ...

Keywords: Lets, go, travis, barker, rap music, let's, play, busta, rhymestravis, Rhymes, Lil, Jon, Twista, Yelawolf, blink, 182, Give, The, Drummer, Some, bill, punk, wayne, live, cover, mark, gates, kevin, angels, feat, drum, drake, sum, drums, blink182, reilly, drumming, remix, bass, real, percussion, cash, fox, time, buffalo, fail, nightlife, clinton, dollar, glenn, senses, rap, beck, murray, mix, tape, hicks, cosby, laura, sean, steve, rules, drum cover

No comments:

Post a Comment